Vacancy – Digital Marketing Executive
Our company is looking to hire an experienced Marketing Executive to help develop marketing strategies to drive company sales.
- Create awareness of and develop the company’s brand.
- Help with developing new marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Work with the Sales Manager in delivering agreed activities.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as company brochures, marketing material, literature, social media postcards and Newsletters.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Work with company’s external creative agency to produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Liaise with designers and printers and organize photoshoots when necessary.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme).
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer-facing skills.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- The ability to think strategically.
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online.
- An eye for detail.
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Drive and self-motivation.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Any first degree or relevant certification.
- 4-5 years’ work experience in sales and marketing.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics method.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com. The subject of the mail should be the position being applied for.